Spammers will be Shot, at least in my head

March 31st 2016

People keep posting spam on the comments section for posts.

Thankfully I monitor all comments on my website so their spam is never seen by anyone but me.

However, just a word up to those would-be spammers - YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MINE.

And if I could get away with shooting you bastards, I would. (Disclaimer - I would never really shoot anyone. I am just being facetious. If you don't know what facetious means, get a dictionary.)

So for now I will just imagine your heads exploding like watermelons. Like below.


In other news, I am currently accepting 3 new students for the 2016 season. Ignore my previous post about Not Accepting New Students in 2016. I will currently be accepting THREE.

Only 3.

Not more than 3.

If I don't contact you back immediately it is because I picked other people already.

And stop asking me to teach kids! Arg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment