No Lessons in 2020, Coronavirus Pandemic

Hello Folks!

So I am expecting this coronavirus pandemic chaos to last the whole year, so I am cancelling all of my archery lessons for 2020 and issuing refunds to any students I am still teaching.

Any students who wish to let me keep the cash as a "deposit" so they can resume lessons and be at the top of the waiting list as soon as this chaos ends can certainly do so.

Normally I would recommend a different archery instructor, but this time I foresee that all of the archery instructors are going to be closing up shop, at least temporarily.

So instead I am going to recommend several other options. These options won't be as good as having a real archery instructor, but they will help you nevertheless. Just pay attention to the details and you will be fine.

#1. Buy a bowhunting book.

#2. Get a subscription to a bowhunting magazine.

#3. Watch videos on how to adjust your sights, aim between the pins, tune your compound, etc.

#4. Learn all your terminology specific to compound bows. See graphic below.

#5. Do all of the above and then practice lots. Will you make mistakes? Yes, but you will learn from those mistakes.

Best Luck To Everyone!

Lastly...

Wash your hands and stay away from other people goddammit!




No comments:

Post a Comment