Donald Trump boosting archery lesson requests

I am getting more and more requests to teach archery, and I am turning them away / putting them on a waiting list.

I think it has something to do with Donald Trump. That is my theory at least.

Canadians I think are worried. They have a crazy nutjob with nuclear weapons living south of the border, and plenty more nutjobs around the world with access to nuclear weapons too.

It used to be that we could count on the American President to be a voice of reason and "the leader of the free world".

But now all we can count on is that Donald Trump spends more time watching Fox News and on Twitter than he does reading government memos and national security briefings.

Apparently Trump insists that memos must be 1 page long, be in point form, and contain maps and pictures that are easy for his tiny brain to understand. And if Trump has difficulty reading a memo, he has someone else read it for him because he only reads at a grade 5 level.

Compare that to Obama, when such memos were 3 to 6 pages and contained detailed information - and he read them himself because he was actually a very intelligent person.

So if we cannot trust Trump to read government memos because he is too busy watching Fox News and on Twitter, clearly we cannot trust him with America's nuclear arsenal.

And I am clearly not the only person who thinks this as I keep getting a deluge of emails from people asking for archery lessons with a strong dose of survivalist wisdom.

And that thirst for survivalism shows that I am on to something.

If people want to be on the waiting list, contact me. I may not be able to teach you right away, but I can add you to the waiting list and recommend fellow archery instructors I respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment