Political Beliefs on Survivalism

There is a reason why I named my archery business "Survivor Archery" years ago.

I believe something bad is coming. Something big. And that learning hunting skills and survival skills will be necessities for people in the future.

And with Donald Trump now being the new president elect of the United States of America, I want to voice a political opinion.


I believe the only reason Trump sought the presidency was to get his hands on the nuclear codes and use them.


That said, I encourage all Canadians and Americans to sign up for archery lessons. Me, somebody else, it doesn't matter who. Learn how to hunt. Learn how to survive.

And while you are at it you should learn how to grow your own food, because hunting will not provide all the food you need. You need to be prepared for that too.

That said, in the future I will be adding more content on a variety of Survivalism topics, some of which will not be archery related.

Remember that private archery range I mentioned in previous posts? I have decided to start growing a few crops there, a small garden of sorts, in addition to having my own private little range.

Life is precious. It is worth protecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment