Adults Only, Archery Lessons

Just a reminder to people emailing me asking for archery lessons.

#1. I do not teach children. Everyone I teach is 18 or older.

If you read my older post My High Standands / Caliber of Students you will see I also refuse to teach anyone who is one of the following:

#2. Weak or infirm - if you cannot pull the bow properly using your god-given strength, why should I waste time trying to teach you?

#3. Wussies. Basically a fancy word for people who are too weak, have no instinct for hunting and/or not interested in hunting. It is not a strict requirement that you have to be into bowhunting, but if you are the type of person who gets upset easily and tries to convert me to veganism, well sorry, but it just is not a good fit.

#4. Archery dilettantes. Another fancy word, but basically it describes anyone who just wants to "try archery" and has little interest in doing archery/bowhunting regularly.

I only teach people who sign up for 10 lessons ($900). I don't even bother to respond to emails from people who only want "1 lesson". If you can't read instructions, why should I teach you?

I am currently accepting prebookings for 2016 and 2017.

NOTE - A personal note regarding the poacher/dentist Walter Palmer from the USA - I think that guy should be dragged out into the middle of sub-Sahara and left for the lions to eat him. At least lions eat what they kill. Trophy hunters deserve to be punished for killing endangered animals.

Speaking for myself, every animal I kill I eat it. And I only eat animals that are in no danger of going extinct. Hunting is in my blood, but killing animals that you have no intention of eating? Any person who does that deserves to be caught and punished.

Finally, I would like to point out that poaching supports terrorism. Poachers make a lot of money, which makes it very valuable to criminals and terrorists who are looking to raise money for criminal and terrorist acts.



Poaching Infographic 1

Poaching Infographic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment